Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I praise . . .

The times for me now are tough, they may not be as tough as some, but for me they are dreams of nightmares only they could produce. 
 

Even though I get down and maybe a tad depressed from time-to-time, I do not stay that way, for I have faith in the Lord, this brings me continued new strength. 
 

I have survived tough times before, I will survive this as well, however; this time is different, I have someone on my side I have never known before, my savior Jesus Christ. 
 

I will not turn my back to the wind, I will face my challenges straight on, I know I am being challenged to be stronger, thus I will stay my course with faith, dedication, patience and most of all love.  

In the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment