Saturday, February 18, 2006

Who's going to win...

Evil will win on earth. Moral degradation is continuing. This world is the test to whether you listen to yourself, where Jesus Christ lives, or submit to temptation. Have you ever wanted to loose faith because if God was good, why would bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people? God does not own this world, he's not in charge! However, if you let him, he'll be your guide, thus in charge of the most important thing on earth. By being in charge of your heart, soul, mind and faith, evil has no chance. Remember Job? Evil as it may, believes temptation is stronger than faith. What do you believe?


God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. I have learned, I cannot change the inevitable direction our world is going, but I can be in charge of myself and responsible for myself. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment