Thursday, October 15, 2009

A High on Life

I have a philosophy which might have been noticed. It's the idea of simply getting high on life no matter what it brings.

 
 

Yesterday, I was dropping off my oldest daughter at her mom's house; my youngest son and daughter were there to greet me. As my son gave me a hug, I noticed he had a Popsicle in his hand, thus was not able to give the normal tight hug.

 
 

As I was talking with him, all a sudden it looked like a light went on and he took his two stick popsicle and broke it in half and offered one half to me. I accepted gladly. What a neat, wonderful, selfless moment I experienced, I felt so honored by his thoughtfulness and exhibit of love. That's a rip-roaring moment to me.

 
 

Will you share some of yours too?

No comments:

Post a Comment